Create an unlimited number of additional menus using the unique Hoolahoop CMS Menu Builder. In addition to the default menu, every page that has been created is available to be used in the creation of secondary menus. Different menu styles may also be applied to the menus that are created.
For example. This website contains three menus. The default menu is the menu contained in the left side bar. The secondary menus are the top button menu and the bottom text link menu. Each secondary menu has been created using the Menu Manager and applied to the templates using the Template Manager.
- Build an unlimited number of menus to be used in addition to the default menu.
- Add/edit/delete the pages included in the menus as site expands without limitation.
- Re-rank the order of all pages in the secondary menu at one time using the ranking system provided.
- Apply different menu styles to secondary menus.
- Heirarchical autonomy. Pages can be added to secondary menus in a heirarchy that is different than the original heirarchy it was created in. For example a page that was a subsubsection can become a main section in a secondary menu.
- Menu Manager provides the ability to build a three tiered navigation in keeping with the basic Site Builder.